Sunday, October 26, 2014

Best Leg Day Songs

Well, I hate to say it, but it is yet again....LEG DAY! I love it in a way, but hate it even more! I'll tell  you time and time again, music is such a huge motivator for me. If I don't feel like working out, I'll put on some of my favorite upbeat tunes, turn up the speakers, get that bass banging, then i'll proceed to dance horribly and sing out of tune all over the house. Soon enough, I'm feeling so much better about getting into a workout. As for the workout itself, I always do 10000% better if I have great music that keeps me pumped accompanying my workout. With Body Beast I turn Sagi down (no disrespect Beast, you are hilarious but the Body Beast music just doesn't do it for me), and I turn on spotify to my ready to go playlists that get me going. Here is a short list of must have songs in your leg day rotation! 

Snoop Dogg-Drop it like it's hot  
What's more fun than changing the words to "drop it like a squat" and working those glutes?

Bubba Sparxxx-Miss New Booty
This song can be your anthem for reshaping your booty, and seriously, who can resist the "Booty booty booty booty rockin everywhere" part?


Unk-Walk it Out
Because doing a bazillion lunges is less painful when you are pretending that you are walkin the streets like a thug to a hot beat

Finatticz-Don't Drop That Thun
Do I even need to explain why this song is awesome? Dead lift to this and thank me later! 


Luadacris-How Low
Luda Luda has to be on pretty much every playlist I create, just be prepared to have the high pitched voice saying "how low can you go" over and over stuck in your head for the rest of the day. My favorite part of the song "face down @$$ up" 


Black Eyed Peas- My Humps
Here's your chance to answer the age old  question, "what you gonna do with all that junk, all that junk up in yo trunk?" Show them how fit chicks use those lovely lady lumps!



Jennifer Lopez-Big Booty
I'm sure this is the Jen Selter anthem! Anyone who takes a squat selfie is absolutely guilty of "Seltering" and if your booty is not at least JLo sized, you need to quit posting your Selter Selfies immediately! 

IceCube Feat Redfoo-Drop Girl
One last Phat beat for Fat Booties! Use it on a Drop set for an extra delicious pun!! You're welcome ;)


If you liked these and would like to see more workout playlists give me a holler, tomorrow is back day and I wouldn't mind sharing songs to rock out while getting a rock hard back! 

www.facebook.com/suzylonglais

No comments:

Post a Comment