Thursday, October 2, 2014

Beachbody Coaching


Today I want to talk about Beachbody Coaching! We all know Beachbody, most people say "hey that's the p90x people right?" I just got that today at the bank when I was depositing a check with their logo on it. Everyone has seen the infomercials for Insanity, P90x, TurboFire and all the rest on an endless loop. But what makes them more than just some As seen on TV Product, is the unique system of Beachbody Coaches.


What is a Beachbody Coach? To make a long answer as simplistic as possible, we are a Product of the Product. Meaning, we do the workouts, we drink the Shakeology, we get the results, and we share it with others. We share our successes, we share our failures, we share motivation and support. We are always learning and always updating our clients with what we learn.


Who can be a Coach? Anyone who wants to lead a healthier life, who wants to help others lead healthier lives and kind people who don't drag others down.


How much does it cost for my coaching business? There is a one time fee of $40 dollars when you sign on to coach, but if you buy a challenge pack when you decide to coach, that fee is waived and you get to join free! After that each month has a 15 dollar fee to maintain your websites, give you training materials and webinars, and the coach relations hotline. 




To our men and women who serve in the Military your coaching is absolutely free as a thank you from all of us at Team Beachbody for your service!


What are the perks of being a coach? There are so many perks to coaching. Monetarily it means that any of your personal purchases such as Shakeology and fitness programs are now 25% off with your coach discount! It also means that anyone who purchases a beachbody product from your website will earn you a 25% commission! There are also programs that give you added bonuses dependent on your sales and coach rank.
Aside from the money, there is the wonderful feeling you get by helping other people. I have always wanted to feel like I have a positive impact on the world we live in and this gives me that gratification. 

Also, I used to struggle with sticking to my workouts, sticking with proper nutrition and staying positive and motivated. When you have a spotlight shining on you because you are an example for others, it gives you an extra sense of accountability. NEVER have I been more successful in my fitness life, it took feeling responsible to all of my clients and fellow coaches for me to really turn this into a lifestyle and not a "quick fix" mentality. 

Coaching is something that you can do for yourself, do for your family, and do to help others. It's a unique job where meyou get to set your hours, choose if you want to be part time or full time, make your own goals, and really feel like you are making an impact! I did not start coaching for the paycheck, but rather for the discount. I was hooked on shakeology so why not get the 25% discount, but the paycheck followed anyway (SCORE!) and the satisfaction of seeing others change their lives and the urge to reach out to even more people is just as good, probably even better, than getting my paychecks! 

If you think that you would be interested in coaching, reach out to me in a personal message on facebook www.facebook.com/suzylonglais
and you can visit my personal Team Beachbody Website @
you can sign up for coaching through me at that link as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment